Friday, October 1, 2010

Old shirt, new shirt, red shirt, cute shirt

I don't own a lot of long-sleeved shirts, but since my move to college they've kind of become a necessity. I had some old long-sleeved shirts that I never wore so I decided to see if I could refashion them. This shirt was just a simple boxy crew-neck.

I took one of my shirts that I liked and traced the neckline and waist onto the long-sleeved shirt.

I cut along the lines and resewed them. I also ended up taking in the sleeves as well. There was a lot of excess fabric so I even made a little rose clip.





4 comments:

  1. That turned out really nicely! I've always loved long sleeve shirts but they never seem to look good on me. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this door that you're standing by in Arizona? It would be so cute for pics of my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it is actually behind my dorm a ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're cute. Make something new so I can read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete